Shannon Cosmetics Shop General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
For End User Online Orders for Goods
Online orders for goods are exclusively subject to the following General Terms and Conditions of Shannon Cosmetics, as amended at the time of ordering.
2. Conclusion of the contract
The information relating to goods and prices is subject to confirmation and without commitment. By placing your order, you are submitting a binding offer based on the information on goods and prices effective at that point in time and based on the announced period of validity; this offer is accepted if and when we confirm acceptance of the offer by means of our shipping confirmation. Until that point in time, we shall be entitled, in particular, to refrain from supplying the goods offered in the event they should be unavailable. A right of delivery of the good shall arise only upon acceptance of the offer.
The password required for ordering must not be passed on to third parties. In the event of such disclosure, you will be liable also for a third party’s orders.
3. Right of withdrawal
- You are entitled to cancel the order you placed online within 14 days.
- The time shall start on the day the goods are received by the recipient. In order to duly meet the cancellation deadline, it will be sufficient to send off the cancellation notice within the given term. The cancellation does not need to include a justification and notice thereof shall be given in writing.
- In the event of an effective withdrawal, any payments made by you will be paid back, and any necessary and useful expenditure incurred by you for the sake of the matter will be refunded, if need be. You are obliged to return the good to us and to pay us an adequate utilisation fee, including a compensation for the resulting loss in fair market value. You have the option of avoiding this obligation to provide compensation for the loss in value resulting from a deterioration that is due to the fact that the good has been put into use by refraining from putting the good into use during said cancellation period and by avoiding to do anything that might impair its value. Even in the event of utilisation in line with the intended use, a decline in value of 100% may occur.
- The costs directly incurred for returning the good to us shall be borne by you. Please retain the receipt as evidence, since you may be asked to provide such evidence of return.
- Obligations regarding the restitution of payments shall be met within 30 days. For you, this term shall begin upon at the time your notice of cancellation or the good supplied are dispatched, and for us at the time of their receipt.
- In case the right of withdrawal should not be applicable, the costs of returning as well as of resending of the good shall be borne by you.
a. Delivery and packaging charges will be invoiced on top of the final prices quoted for the respective good as follows (in each case including Value Added Tax):
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to Austria||4.90 EUR|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to Germany||16.20 EUR|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to other EU countries||16.20 EUR|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to countries in Europe outside the EU (incl. VAT)||25.60 EUR|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to Russia (incl. VAT)||25.60 EUR|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to the Middle East (incl. VAT)|
|Flat shipping charges for delivery to the rest of the world (incl. VAT)||38.20 EUR|
b. As of an order value of 50.00 EUR in case of delivery within Austria, as of an order value of 100.00 EUR within Germany and as of an order value of 150.00 EUR within the rest of Europe, Russia and the Middle East, delivery will be free of charge.
c. We are entitled to make partial deliveries to the address communicated to us when the order was placed.
5. Means of payment, due dates, default and conditional sale
- Payments may be made exclusively by means of credit card (Mastercard or Visacard) or Paypal.
- In the event of a default in payment, you will be obliged to pay the legal interest for late payment in the amount of 5 percentage points over and above the respective base rate published by the European Central Bank, as well as any other economic loss, including – in particular – any subsequent collection costs.
- Goods delivered shall remain in our property until full payment has been made.
- The pictures of the goods do not necessarily reflect the actual look of the products supplied. Following changes in the manufacturers’ product lines, in particular, may lead to changes in the appearance and features of the products. In these cases, warranty claims do not apply, in as far as such changes are merely insignificant and do not affect the required or usually expected qualities of the product, thus allowing the product to be used in line with the description provided, so that it is reasonable to expect the customer to accept such irrelevant changes.
- In the event of deficiencies, the approach is to initiate – within an appropriate timeframe – either the improvement or the replacement of the product, unless such improvement or replacement should involve disproportionally high costs. In this case, you shall be entitled to a price reduction or to the cancellation of the purchase, should the deficiency not be insignificant.
In any case and at our discretion, we shall have the option to comply with your claim for improvement by subsequently supplying the same object purchased once again.
- Goods impaired by deficiencies must be returned, unless you have chosen the option to request a reduction of the purchase price.
- Warranty claims shall expire after two years as of the delivery of the good.
- In the event of a deficiency, the costs for returning the good shall be borne by us.
- The assignment of warranty or compensation claims or similar is not admissible.
7. Data privacy
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We process your data exclusively on basis of legal regulations (DSGVO, TKG 2003). In these data protection regulations we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
Contact with us
If you contact us via form on our website or per email we will store your data to process your inquiry and for follow up questions for 6 months. This data will not be forwarded without your consent.
We inform you, that to make the purchasing process efficient and for further completion of the contract, the webshop operator will save the IP-data through the cookies as well as ordered products, name, address, payment method data such as e.g credit card/paypal data of the buyer .
The data provided are necessary for fulfillment of the contract resp. accomplishment pre-contractual actions. Without this data we cannot conduct the contract. Your data will not be forwarded to third parties except for credit card information to the processing banks/payment service provider for debiting the amount of payment, the transportation/delivery company for delivery of the products, the IT-providing/support company as well as our accountant to be able to fulfill our tax obligations.
If the buying process is interrupted, the saved data will be deleted. In case of completion of the contract, the data resulting from this contractual relationship will be stored according to tax laws for 7 years.
Die data name, address, purchasd goods and date of purchase will be stored according to product liablity law (10 years). Data processing takes place according to legal regulations of § 96 passage 3 TKG as well as of Art 6 passage 1 lit a (approval) and/or lit b (necessary for fulfillment of contract) of DSGVO (data protection law).
If you don't want that, you can adapt your Browser to inform you about cookie activities and ask for your permission in individual cases.
If you deaktivate cookies it could cause an limited usage of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a webanalysiss service of Google Inc. („Google“). The use is based on Art. 6 passage. 1 S. 1 lit. of DSGVO (data protection law). Google Analytics uses so-called „Cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and permit an analysis of your visit on our website. Information achieved through the usage of cookies about your visit on our website such as
applied operating system,
Referrer-URL (the previous visited page),
Hostname of the accessing computer (IP-Address),
Time and server enquiry,
is usually forwarded and stored at a server of Google in the US. The IP-address which is transmitted from your browser to Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google. Furthermore we have extended Google Analytics on this website with the Code "anonymizeIP". This guarantees masking your IP-address so that all data is gathered anonymously. Only in exceptional cases the full IP-address is communicated and shortend to a server of Google in the US.
On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to analyse the frequency, to establish reports concerning website activities and generate furthermore services concerning website utilization and internet utilization. You can prevent the storage of cookies through a adjustment in your browser software; please note though that in this case you might not be able to use some of the functions on our website.
In general you have the right of information, update, deletion, limitation, transfer, withdrawal and objection. If you think that processing your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated you can complain to the controlling authorities. In Austria it is the data protection authority.
Our contact information:
Tel.: +43 1 512 34 31
Damages resulting from the failure to comply with a contractual obligation shall be paid in line with the legal requirements. Similar conditions apply to claims based on product liability laws. All instructions included on the packing material as well as the enclosed leaflets must be observed. No liability shall be assumed for any utilisation and / or handling of the products that might deviate from such instructions.
It is agreed that the settlement of all disputes shall be subject to Austrian substantive law, excluding the conflict rules of Private International Law and the United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
For customers residing outside the Republic of Austria, the jurisdiction for any legal disputes arising from or in connection with the present contractual relationship shall exclusively be the competent court of law in 1010 Vienna, Austria.
10. Tax Free Delivery
For deliveries outside the EU the VAT (20%) for products and shipping charges will be deducted on your invoice. Therefore the delivery it tax free.
Book your beauty program now
We looking forward to treating you!
We would be happy to take your booking appointment by phone
Tue-Fri.: 9-20 under 01 512 34 31 or you can also book via
our online booking calender.
Should your desired appointment not be available online
pls give us a call.
TIP: To save you time, have a look at the online calender
and check your desired appointment time and give us a call.
That way you don't have to spend time filling out the form.